This drill is great for developing good grip, balance, and body coordination. It can be done on both sides. For a great burn, do this drill three times one direction and then three times the other direction without stopping. The standing partner also gets a great workout. In the video below, the guys are doing 5 minutes straight as part of their warmups.
- Step 1Seth stands behind his partner.
- Step 2Seth jumps up on his partner's back.
- Step 3Seth drops his head under his partner's left arm.
- Step 4Seth drops his head through and relocks his hands.
- Step 5Seth pops his hips out to his partner's side.
- Step 6Seth pops his hips to the front of his partner.
- Step 7Seth reaches his left arm under his partner's right armpit.
- Step 8Seth puts his head under his partner's right arm.
- Step 9Seth pops his hips out.
- Step 10Seth reaches over his partner's head and pulls himself back to the starting positon.