CombatChaz's picture
CombatChaz
24437 Posts

looks interesting..

n/a
xxdeadpoolxx's picture
xxdeadpoolxx
305 Posts

Heard about this book coming out. Not much more than that. Could be interesting.

"I am a shark, the ground is my ocean, and most people can't even swim."

"At least once in a man's life, he dreams of becoming the world's strongest."

Ricandiazz's picture
Ricandiazz
572 Posts

If forrest is in it and the ipad approves I will get it.

CombatChaz's picture
CombatChaz
24437 Posts

If you get it, let us know know how it is!

n/a
bcwcmw's picture
bcwcmw
969 Posts

had it reserved on amazon for about a year, then last month they said sorry its been so long, we have no clue when its comming out and cancelled my pre order

... then i see its out this month, lol- them's the breaks

"To know, yet to think that one does not know is the best... Not to know, yet to think one knows will put one in difficulty."- LAO TZU

miklo's picture
miklo
672 Posts

It already came out?

rwmma's picture
William
9 Posts

Interesting....never even knew it was coming out.  Cant wait to hear about it! Tongue

Toddums's picture
Toddums
191 Posts

looks cool

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

hello, how's it going. i do own a copy of this book. it actually came out last week just before christmas. & yes if you are even slightly curious as to "should i get this book?" answer is YES!! it has a lot of material exclusive to this book, including some previews of Neil Melanson's techniques from his up coming release( whenever that may be, FINGERS CROSSED) this release is like the ground fighting version of the previous victory belt book ( The Ultimate Mixed Martial Artist: The Fighter's Manual to Striking Combinations, Takedowns, the Clinch and Cage Tactics )  so in a way, this is part two. As in it follows the same format as the previous book's layout, but covering groundwork. The cool thing on this book is the fighting strategies covered in each position, such as from a striker's view when in the butterfly guard, the wrestler's view from half-guard bottom, generalist(all-around) view frrom the guard etc.. very nicely detailed & just another winner from victory belt. You won't be disappointed to say the least. Unless of course you really liked bio's from each fighter, where sadly there's none here, but leaves more room for techniques. Hope this review gives a little idea of what to expect. Smile

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.