Connect

Big Blue Dummy for SALE!

thenewseth's picture
thenewseth
3 Posts

Hello, I bought a Big Blue Dummy over at training Dummies . com

A while back I had some students and the free time for class.

I don't have the time now, selling the Big Blue Dummie for KILLER DISCOUNT. I paid 895.00 plus shipping and handeling for it, letting it go for $600.00 COD over on craigslist.

PM is you are interested, it's YOURS.

Big Blue Dummies
Throwing/Grappling/Striking Dummies

The Big Blue model has heavy cable inside legs that connect to torso for extra stability and durability. Surrounded by dense foam for safety. Great for academy use, thousands now being used by police training academies for takedowns and custody control along with wrestling, Judo and JuJitsu Schools. Filled with a composite of foam and other materials to give it firmness allowing it to support itself when doing throws and takedowns, but flexible enough for ground fighting.

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts

you'd probably have more luck with a picture :wink: If ii see something for sale like that online without a pic, I just skip right over it.

thenewseth's picture
thenewseth
3 Posts

Yeah, thanks bro, I just don't have a digital picture at the moment.

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts

No camera phone? Someone else's cam u can borrow? Web Cam?

thenewseth's picture
thenewseth
3 Posts

Ok, I found a friend that has a digital camera, I am working on getting pictures posted right now.

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts

thenewseth wrote:
Ok, I found a friend that has a digital camera, I am working on getting pictures posted right now.

awesome!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.