Connect

New mats at NSBJJ

LSBJJ's picture
LSBJJ
3888 Posts

Me and a handful of students just spend eight hours installing all new mats. We now have 1,300 square feet of mat space. I can't wait to roll on these bad boys on Monday Smile

Jay Man's picture
Jay Man
267 Posts

NICE! Well at least now know I will be in the right place in a few weeks. I won't walk in and say "that's not what it looks like in the website pictures" and turn around haha, jk. I look forward to coming up there soon.

Tank-Jitsu's picture
Tank-Jitsu
13804 Posts

that looks nice!

天下無難事,只怕有心人

Kadena Jiu-Jitsu's picture
Kadena Jiu-Jitsu
92 Posts

Awesome looking gym, can't wait to see some more gi technique videos posted on those new mats!!!

"Nos Morituri te Salutamus"- (We who are about to die salute you)

Dave Leverich's picture
Dave Leverich
1329 Posts

Nice Mike!!
Smooth Zebras?

I don't have to win every time, it doesn't bother me in the slightest to get tapped. So I'm able to learn the ins and outs without my ego getting in the way. - Eu

http://www.facebook.com/daveleverich
http://www.linkedin.com/in/daveleverich

slowhite's picture
slowhite
742 Posts

Looks good, can I come try them out?

Anonymous Tom Vu's rules to live by. "Don't listen to your friends. They're losers!" "Do you think these girls like me? No they like my money!"

CombatChaz's picture
CombatChaz
24438 Posts

awesome!

n/a
zombiekev's picture
zombiekev
478 Posts

Looks sweet.

jhineman74's picture
jhineman74
300 Posts

Makes me want to be back even more. See you next month Mike!

LSBJJ's picture
LSBJJ
3888 Posts

@Dave Leverich
No. They are the Swain tatami mats.

@slowhite
Absolutely. I would love to meet fellow LockFlowers Smile

@jhineman74
Jeff, just come home safe.

gorgeousgeorge's picture
gorgeousgeorge
1528 Posts

Looking good, I may have to make my way down there again.

Jeremy-JB

If he says so, then it must be the case. He probably knows better. Let him try to take advantage of it, and And I will do my thing

LSBJJ's picture
LSBJJ
3888 Posts

^Please do!^

slowhite's picture
slowhite
742 Posts

Alright, tomorrow I'm going to check these new mats out. I'm going to bring one of your Barra family members with me so I should make it out alive.

Anonymous Tom Vu's rules to live by. "Don't listen to your friends. They're losers!" "Do you think these girls like me? No they like my money!"

bruceleeroy's picture
bruceleeroy
4986 Posts

Everyone should remember that North Sound is our home for the Lockflow Roadtrip. You want to see them in person, August is the time!

Looking sharp, can't believe you are waiting til Monday.

jhineman74's picture
jhineman74
300 Posts

First night back, these mats are a welcome addition after 2.5 years on the wrestling mat. Although my forehead is missing a little skin from posting on it when in side control, I loved them.

LSBJJ's picture
LSBJJ
3888 Posts

Slowhite, I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Who from GB are you bringing?

Keven's picture
Keven
650 Posts

Congrats Mike!

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can" - John Wooden

LSBJJ's picture
LSBJJ
3888 Posts

It was great getting meet Slowhite and his friend today. I am looking forward to meeting more of you guys in August (or sooner).

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.