Connect

relieving the pressure of a cyst

Joe Friday's picture
Joe Friday
979 Posts

Does it ever stop??? An at home irrigation (not so much irrigating) and debridement of a cyst...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMF79uvzlA[/video]

Just the facts maam.

Hostile's picture
Hostile
144 Posts

LOL gross, that looks like sh-t from a staph infection....and ya really shouldnt POP a cyst, should b removed as a whole.. lol wonder if it got infected later.

Tank-Jitsu's picture
Tank-Jitsu
13804 Posts

so nasty!...but i just couldn't look away :?

天下無難事,只怕有心人

bruceleeroy's picture
bruceleeroy
4986 Posts

I'm usually all for dsgusting stuff but I didn't make it too far into that video.

jamesb959's picture
jamesb959
1322 Posts

From webmd:

Epidermoid Cysts
Epidermoid cysts, also called sebaceous cysts, are benign (non-cancerous) skin cysts formed from blocked oil glands in the skin. Most commonly, epidermoid cysts are found on the genitals, trunk and back; but, they also can occur in other areas of the skin.

What Are the Symptoms of Epidermoid Cysts?
In general, epidermoid cysts have a round appearance. A dark portion of the cyst is visible on the skin. If the cysts become infected, they will become red and tender. When the cysts are squeezed, they can produce a cheesy white discharge.

How Are Epidermoid Cysts Treated?
The effective treatment of epidermoid cysts requires that the sac of the cyst be completely removed. If the cyst is squeezed and the discharge is forced out, the cyst will reappear in the skin. Usually, a doctor will be able to remove the cyst by making only a small incision in the skin. Antibiotics may be prescribed to treat infected cysts.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.