Connect

Trying To Find A New MP3 Player, Need Help

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts
7465 Points

In need of a MP3 player with 120 gigs of space or more, preferably an iPod. Anyone know where the best (cheapest) place to buy them is, and still be 100% sure it works perfect. Long story short, friend came over and I ripped 40 gigs of music off his iPod, unplugged it from my computer, and it stopped working.

MrBungle's picture
MrBungle
1006 Posts
1052 Points

Ebay is usually your best bet to find deals. I got my 30 gig ipod video right when it came out for 130 bucks as opposed to the 300 it was going for. There are also those deal of the day websites I've heard they're reliable but don't have any first hand experience with them.

11th dan in Parnes Jiu-Jitsu, it's one more than Ransom's. Real PJJ goes to 11!

miklo's picture
miklo
672 Posts
723 Points

Try craigslist or your local pawnshop

BulletEater's picture
BulletEater
3414 Posts
4304 Points

Before you buy a new one you need to tell Apple that their piece of shiite product hosed you. Get them to give you a new one...just throw a fit until they agree. F$@# em, they're worth billions and practice insane amounts of anti-trust hiring and product proliferation.

ونحن جميعا الكتب من الدم ، وعندما أردنا فتح نحن الحمراء.

krazylarry's picture
krazylarry
788 Posts
957 Points

Did you try to reset it?
It works for me when mine stops working.

Been beaten and scarred, you'll never break me. I'm born again hard.

miklo's picture
miklo
672 Posts
723 Points

Speaking of messing with apple ive heard a few times that apple stores do NOTHING about shoplifting and people just walk out with ipods macbooks and ipods constantly....havent put it to the test but just throwing it out there...

MrBungle's picture
MrBungle
1006 Posts
1052 Points

^^^ I'd try it if I actually wanted to own anything by Crapple.

11th dan in Parnes Jiu-Jitsu, it's one more than Ransom's. Real PJJ goes to 11!

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts
7465 Points

thx for all the input guys, well def bring it up to apple, the big problem is he has 80 gigs of music and only half of it is backed up.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.