Connect

WTB used mats, heavy bag w/stand, grappling dummy.

Jason Spalding's picture
NWJason
7 Posts
10 Points

I want to turn my garage into a training area so when I'm not in c3 class I can be training. Of course I want to find used stuff to make this as cost effective as possible. Also if you have any mma instructional dvds you would trade or sell cheap ill take those to, I'm located in Everett.

CombatChaz's picture
CombatChaz
24411 Posts
57650 Points

c3 has a full heavy bag rack (holds upto 8 bags, you can have for free, just for taking....)

n/a
miklo's picture
miklo
672 Posts
723 Points

I don't know if you mess around with torrents but demonoid has a lot of mma instructionals and i can send you an invitation code....

Jason Spalding's picture
NWJason
7 Posts
10 Points

I'm as new as they come anything you got that can help will be appreciated brother.

BulletEater's picture
BulletEater
3414 Posts
4304 Points

Dude, I'd never heard of that site. I've been looking for the Deep Half Guard torrent for like...six months. Sorry Marshall and others, but I'm not paying $70 for that DVD set. The Roy Dean purple bet sets are on there!! Drysdales's stuff? Awesome.

The only stuff I've ever bought is the Kesting series, because he asked me to Wink on lockflow, and Reilly's stuff. Reilly's stuff is awesome and he puts them out at such reasonable rates, you can't go wrong.

ونحن جميعا الكتب من الدم ، وعندما أردنا فتح نحن الحمراء.

ByAnyMeans's picture
ByAnyMeans
43 Posts
50 Points

I've got mats, bags, etc. Msg me!

Insert catchy One liner here.

miklo's picture
miklo
672 Posts
723 Points

alright ill send you and bulleteater invitation codes, anybody else just message me

eagles51493's picture
eagles51493
6658 Posts
7465 Points

miklo - send me one, please!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.