Michael Jen of Jenbjj.com demonstrates the Armdrag to Sweep and Armlock from Guard!
DISCLAIMER! Please note that these techniques should only be practiced with a trained or certified instructor. Failure to do these moves correctly could result in serious bodily injury or in some cases, death!
1. Joe Moreira grips his opponent's right sleeve with both hands and pulls it across his body as he turns onto his side.
2. Pulling his opponent's right arm across his body, Joe hooks his right hand under his opponent's leg and controls his head with his left hand.
3. Joe places his left foot on the ground and walks outward turning his body perpendicular to his opponent.
4. Pushing with the back of his right thigh while lifting with his right hand, Joe sweeps his opponent to his left.
5. Joe maintains control of his opponent's lapel with his left hand while placing his right foot on the left hip to prevent the opponent from sitting up. Joe squeezes his legs together and arches to apply the arm bar.